All depictions on this site are fictional and do not represent real investment funds. Any investment funds displayed to the public on this site are for illustrative purposes only.
velvetfs.com is a website owned and operated by Decheque Inc. (DBA “Velvet” or “Decheque”), which provides SaaS tools and technology, and lists information pertaining to financial performance, personnel, and hedge fund and private fund management profiles. Velvet fosters communication between parties. Velvet does not solicit its services to non-accredited investors or non-qualified purchasers. Velvet is not a broker-dealer and does not offer securities. Nothing in this website is intended to be an offer to buy or sell securities. All securities are offered through Decheque Securities LLC, a member of FINRA, SIPC, and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Velvet. For more information regarding Decheque Securities, LLC, please visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
A private placement is an offering of unregistered securities to a limited pool of investors. In a private placement, a company sells shares of stock in the company or other interest in the company, such as warrants or bonds, in exchange for cash.
The following represent some general disclosures in regards to private placements. This list is not exhaustive, and potential investors should carefully review each prospective investment and the risks specific to such investment.
- Private placements are suitable only for investors that do not require immediate liquidity for their investments. Private placements are subject to limited liquidity and significant restrictions on transferability and resale. Investors bear the financial risks of an investment for an indefinite period of time.
- Private placements are suitable only for sophisticated investors that fully understand and are willing and able to assume the risks of an investment.
- Investors must be able to afford the loss of their entire investment. Investments in private placements are speculative and involve a high degree of risk and those investors who cannot afford to lose their entire investment should not invest.
- Private placements are not filed with, registered, approved by or disapproved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") or any other governmental agency, regulatory authority or national securities exchange of any country or jurisdiction.
- There is no established secondary market for private placements, and none is expected to develop.
- Private placements are NOT bank deposits and thus NOT insured by the FDIC or any other federal governmental agency.
- Private placements are NOT guaranteed by VelvetFS, the issuer, or any other party.
- Private placements should not represent an investor’s entire investment portfolio.
- Investing in Private Placements listed on VelvetFS pose risks including, but not limited to, credit risk, interest rate risk, and the risk of losing some or all of your investment. Before investing, you should (1) conduct your own investigation and analysis; (2) carefully consider the investment and all related charges, expenses, risks, potential conflicts of interests, and uncertainties; and (3) consult with your own investment, tax, financial and legal advisors.
This website provides general information about the Securities and is intended for initial reference purposes only. It does not summarize the materials provided and the materials provided may not represent
all the applicable information. This website does not constitute an offer to buy or sell securities. The information contained herein is qualified by and subject to more detailed information to be found in the applicable offering materials. VelvetFS does not make any representation or warranty to an prospective investor regarding the legality of an investment.